Is a comedy video, I love to watch comedy videos of everything even if is against something I am or I like, if you are asking if there is my political wave, no is not my political wave I believe in peace between all human beans no Mather their believes, religion, or nationality, the comedy doesn't offend me in any way, we are natural enemies you said, I'm not provoking you, yes I defend my believes an who I am, but never attack others for what they believe or what they are, so don't take it easy and the story will be the same for another hundreds of years until one generation without all the perjuries you and me have, understand the thinks in another way
levynatan you just should understand that you live in others land and others country. and I promise every thing will be as good as we need... as long as you live here I promise no peac no welcome Will be there. so as it's not acceptable for stranger's to live between us I can inform you that war Will continue against any one belonging to your side not only you but also your supporters... days Will prove my words truth.
"so as it's not acceptable for stranger's to live between us"you said.Your people is spread all over the world now, invading other countries trying to impose there believes to them, going over this countries laws an traditions, some of them attacking the native country citizens ....And very important to mention that they are not Jews, or Israelis or Zionist countries or people.. United Kingdom, Germany, France, United States, Holland. So your argument is not very aceptable or logic.So let the story continue and again.No Salam but Bye.
levynatan what make me confused is that how you have this good manners and you are from Israil. the other thing that I want to till you .... know that no one from Arabian citizens will love living in a peace with Israel .then tray to understand the difference between the refugees and the Brutal occupation .then be mindful that there is a big difference between Arab leaders and Arab citizens.
Don't be confused Mahmoud, is my education, and my believes than make me have good manners, first of all for me every person no mater the differences with me deserve my respect, if you have this feelings I cant tell you what to feel or some times nobody understand way somebody feel some whey, I think personally no one of the parts in this conflict is 100% innocent or guilty so I can non discus because I will not be impartial because of my roots, and I think you needier, Its a bloody scar for two of us but, I defend de rights to all people to be free, to be happy and to not be oppressed by nobody, I believe in dialog that's way God make us different from other creatures, and one of the most important thinks I believe is that you can not generalize in any way groups of people even if they have the same religion, or profession or family, in one family you can find good and bad people, people who think you are right or people who think you are wrong, and as you said and I understand like in all he countries and communities of the world Is not the same the leaders than the people that is your case an mine two.You can't think every Israeli or Jew is shit, and I don't think every Arab is a killer or terrorist, we were here long time a go but the Arab families that live here to, they have hundreds of years living here, I'm an immigrant and my perspective is very different, I'm against the violence from bout sides because bout sides have a part of reason the way the thinks took its nasty.
ענק!!!
השבמחקחחחחחחחחחחח
השבמחקאימך היא אסלות זונות
השבמחקIs a comedy video, I love to watch comedy videos of everything even if is against something I am or I like, if you are asking if there is my political wave, no is not my political wave I believe in peace between all human beans no Mather their believes, religion, or nationality, the comedy doesn't offend me in any way, we are natural enemies you said, I'm not provoking you, yes I defend my believes an who I am, but never attack others for what they believe or what they are, so don't take it easy and the story will be the same for another hundreds of years until one generation without all the perjuries you and me have, understand the thinks in another way
השבמחקlevynatan you just should understand that you live in others land and others country. and I promise every thing will be as good as we need... as long as you live here I promise no peac no welcome Will be there. so as it's not acceptable for stranger's to live between us I can inform you that war Will continue against any one belonging to your side not only you but also your supporters... days Will prove my words truth.
השבמחק"so as it's not acceptable for stranger's to live between us"you said.Your people is spread all over the world now, invading other countries trying to impose there believes to them, going over this countries laws an traditions, some of them attacking the native country citizens ....And very important to mention that they are not Jews, or Israelis or Zionist countries or people.. United Kingdom, Germany, France, United States, Holland. So your argument is not very aceptable or logic.So let the story continue and again.No Salam but Bye.
השבמחקlevynatan what make me confused is that how you have this good manners and you are from Israil. the other thing that I want to till you .... know that no one from Arabian citizens will love living in a peace with Israel .then tray to understand the difference between the refugees and the Brutal occupation .then be mindful that there is a big difference between Arab leaders and Arab citizens.
השבמחקDon't be confused Mahmoud, is my education, and my believes than make me have good manners, first of all for me every person no mater the differences with me deserve my respect, if you have this feelings I cant tell you what to feel or some times nobody understand way somebody feel some whey, I think personally no one of the parts in this conflict is 100% innocent or guilty so I can non discus because I will not be impartial because of my roots, and I think you needier, Its a bloody scar for two of us but, I defend de rights to all people to be free, to be happy and to not be oppressed by nobody, I believe in dialog that's way God make us different from other creatures, and one of the most important thinks I believe is that you can not generalize in any way groups of people even if they have the same religion, or profession or family, in one family you can find good and bad people, people who think you are right or people who think you are wrong, and as you said and I understand like in all he countries and communities of the world Is not the same the leaders than the people that is your case an mine two.You can't think every Israeli or Jew is shit, and I don't think every Arab is a killer or terrorist, we were here long time a go but the Arab families that live here to, they have hundreds of years living here, I'm an immigrant and my perspective is very different, I'm against the violence from bout sides because bout sides have a part of reason the way the thinks took its nasty.
השבמחקחחחחח אחלה יצפון זין על יסאר ערפת
השבמחק